So, the much-awaited wedding season is here and so is the hype and its exuberance. Wedding preparations are at the peak.
Running to the boutiques for the outfits and scrapping the markets for the best accessories has become a routine task. And, we understand the yearning to attain that picture-perfect look for every occasion of the wedding and we’re here for your aid.
Maang Tikkas are the pride of every girl’s face at weddings. And unlike conventionally it is not just a bridal piece of jewelry nowadays.
Anyone can adorn it and it looks gracious. But to ace, the look, the hairstyle with maang tikka is also of utmost importance.
Here in the following list, we have enlisted 10 gorgeous maang tikkas hairstyles that you can easily do at home. So, without any further ado, let’s start:
1. So, the very first Maang tikka hairstyle we have in the frame is this waved hair with a twisted affair. It is really quick and easy but the prettiest hairstyle you can use with maang tikka. It will make your hair look sassy!
2. In the next frame, we have the Maang tikka hairstyle inspired by Alia Bhatt herself. This is a simple-to-do messy ponytail with loose waves and looks adorable with small maang tikkas.
3. When it comes to magnificent sizeable Maang tikkas, nothing adorns them better than buns. Here in this picture, we have such a sleek and stylish bun with a beautiful Gajra and curls on the face which is a must-try for the brides.
4. If you’re also not able to make it to the parlor last minute then this next simple and voguish hairstyle with maang tikka is for you. For the hairstyle, you just have to partition the hair from the middle and use a hair crimper to create the beach waves and that’s how easy it is to get ready at home, so soon, so simple.
5. Our next Maang tikka hairstyle is another easiest and breeziest hairstyle inspired by Ananya Pandey. This includes lustrous and voluminous loose curls with middle partitioned hair and looks great with all-sized Maang tikkas.
6. In the next frame, we have this beautiful fishtail braid with volume and curls. This hairstyle can be pulled off by anyone with mid-length hair to long hair. It is easy to do and looks regal with sizeable Maang tikkas and other accessories.
7. So, in the next frame, we have classic middle-parted straight hair. This is the simplest to do and the most versatile hairstyle ever. But with ethnic wear, adorned with a magnificent Maang tikka, it looks surreal and you don’t even need more than 5 minutes to pull this off.
8. The next hairstyle with Maang tikka is half-tied. For the hairdo, you have to divide the hair from the middle and secure half of the front hair at back with any dazzling pin or another accessory, front curls can be your call. It looks the best with heavy Maang tikkas.
9. So, next in the frame is a unique and classy hairstyle for Maang tikka, a sleek and beautiful middle-parted low ponytail. Ponytails always make a statement with ethnic wear, and when ornamented with a minimal Maang tikka serves as a cherry on the cake, and you can easily create the look at home by yourself without any tussle.
10. Last but not least Maang tikka hairstyle is this puff hairstyle. For this, you need to take the frontal hair, make a puff and secure it at the back, leaving few strands in the front free to create a more polished look.