Everyone dreams of being a part of one of the rewarding professions and establishing themselves as doctors and serving people. But with the noble dream comes a huge financial burden that becomes difficult for the majority of the family to bear. They must therefore drop their ambitions and compromise with their future. We have now found an affordable solution where medical aspirants don’t have to be content with their unsuccessful future. They can enroll in MBBS at medical schools in Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan is located in the heart of Asia, is a culturally rich country with Nur-Sultan as its capital. In recent years, the country has grown in popularity for medical education among students around the world. Medical universities like the Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) here are extremely acclaimed around the world for their standard international education system. The quality of medical education in the country goes through a continuous overhaul so that students always get improved knowledge. Here, universities further promote international exposure of students through their partner institutions in other countries, where they get to know different cultures and discover many learning opportunities. These global factors make Kazakhstan an excellent destination for medical aspirants all over the world. Students here get an elite certificate at the lowest rates with exceptional quality.
The medical universities of Kazakhstan like the Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) are equipped with all the latest amenities and have admirable infrastructure and faculties to facilitate student learning. Universities here are also recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI), and also listed in the global directory. Now, medical students at universities in Kazakhstan can choose any destination in the world to establish their medical careers. Now is the chance to maximize success in the medical career. Start extending the Coast of Success now.
Why Kazakhstan as an Educational Destination
- MBBS programs in Kazakhstan are inactive for students with less financial privileges, making them affordable.
- To be admitted to medical schools in Kazakhstan, it is not necessary to present and qualify for IELTS (International English Language Test System) and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) to show proficiency in English.
- The medical universities of Kazakhstan like the Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) provide clinical practice for students to ensure practical exposure before embarking on their professional life.
- The accommodation and Indian food are available to ensure that Indian students find the place welcoming and comfortable.
- English is the language of communication and learning. Thus, Indian students do not have to face language barriers.
- Kazakhstan medical universities like the Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) are recognized by the WHO (World Health Organization), USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination), IMED (International Medical Education Directory), GMC (General Medical Council), NMC National Medical Commission). They are also listed in the world directory.
- There is no donation required or any hidden cost added to the actual amount to ensure their admission.
- Kazakhstan offers a healthy, friendly, and secure environment for all students who come to pursue their medical studies.
- Less privileged students who wish to study MBBS in Kazakhstan can easily apply for a student loan.
- A student does not need to qualify for an admission test to enter medical universities in Kazakhstan like the Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU).
- There is also the availability of scholarships based on their performance. Now, deserving students can easily opt for MBBS at renowned universities like the Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) to get their medical degrees.
- Well, a balanced student-teacher ratio not only makes it easy and correct for students to follow lessons but also helps teachers pay attention to an individual student.
- Medical students at Indian and Kazakh medical universities like the Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) must undergo the NEXT (National Exit Test) screening test in order to practice in India.
- The candidate must be between 17 years to 25 years old and have science in their class 12 exam.
- Students belonging to the general category must achieve at least 50% in their 10 + 2 exam and students belonging to the reserved category must have 45% in their 10 + 2.
- Students must have chemistry and biology as a subject in their 10 + 2 exam.
- To become eligible to pursue medical education, students must qualify for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) according to MCI (Medical Council of India) rules.