According to IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Military Radars Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2
According to IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Military Radars Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027.’ the global military radars market reached a value of US$ XX Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of XX% during 2022-2027.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/military-radars-market/requestsample
The global military radars market is primarily being driven by the increasing incidence of cross-border terrorist activities and illegal trespassing. Moreover, various technological advancements, such as the launch of advanced portable radars and electronic warfare equipment, along with the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) solutions for enhanced security, are favoring the market growth. Other factors, including significant improvements in the defense infrastructure, along with extensive research and development (R&D) activities to manufacture lightweight radars, are creating a positive outlook for the market.
- Airbus SE
- BAE Systems plc
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- L3Harris Technologies Inc.
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Saab AB
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- Thales Group.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Product Type:
- Surveillance and Airborne Early Warning Radar
- Tracking and Fire Control Radar
- Multi-Function Radar
- Weapon Locating and C-RAM Radar
- Aircraft Bird Strike Avoidance Radar
- Air Traffic Control Radar
- Weather Radar
Breakup by Platform:
Breakup by Frequency Band:
- VHF/UHF Band
- L Band
- S Band
- C Band
- X Band
- Ku/Ka/K Band
Breakup by Dimension:
- 2D Radar
- 3D Radar
- 4D Radar
Breakup by Application:
- Air and Missile Defense
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- Navigation and Weapon Guidance
- Space Situational Awareness
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Others)
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://bit.ly/3prQKaY
We are updating our reports, If you want latest primary and secondary data (2021-2026) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Email: [email protected]
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800