If you have a dream to marry your Australian partner then Partner Visa is often the right choice for you. Now you apply for a partner visa subclass 82
If you have a dream to marry your Australian partner then Partner Visa is often the right choice for you. Now you apply for a partner visa subclass 820–801 during a very easy step. The partner visa subclass 820 is allowed to the de-facto partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen which allows the partner to live, work & study in Australia. After this visa subclass 820, you can directly apply for visa subclass 801 as a permanent visa. The onshore and offshore visas can be obtained on time. Partner Visa 820 is the first step towards your permanent visa subclass 801.
In General, visa 820 is a temporary visa, with which your partner should live within Australian boundaries and hold residency in Australia. The application often proceeds simultaneously together for these two. The application processing time for visa subclass 801 for a permanent visa is two years from your initial date of visa application.
Eligibility Criteria For The Visa Subclass 820
- You must be married or in a de facto relationship with an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen
- You must be 18 or older at the time of applying for subclass 820.
- You must meet the health and character requirement
- You should be a sponsor by your partner, except if your partner is under 18.
- Your relationship with your partner is a real Relationship.
- You must show that you have been in a relationship for at least 12 months if you are in a de facto relationship.
Health and Character Requirements
You and all the dependent family members should have:
- Your Health checkups should be done within 12 months of applying for visa Subclass 820.
- Police certificates from each country you lived in for more than 12 months in the past 10 years.
The processing time for the visa subclass 801 and visa subclass 820 is determined on quite a few factors which are given below:
- Providing the documents that are needed for the application form.
- Time is required by the authority to verify all the details that are submitted by you.
- Filling the details of the application form properly.
For Visa subclass 801(Temporary), 75% of visa applications were processed in 20 months, and 90% of the visa application processed in 27 months
For Visa Subclass 820(Permanent), 75% of visa applicationss were processed in 20 months, and 90% of the visa application processed in 27 months
If you want to apply for the Partner Visa Subclass 820, then contact a registered migration agent. ISA Migrations has the best Migration Agent Perth among all. Our professional team of MARA registered migration agents will support you to obtain your visa on time hassle-free. Contact us at any time without any other thought, we will be grateful to support you.