Instagram is a social media application that has millions of users. This application has been very famous among people due to its brilliant features a
Instagram is a social media application that has millions of users. This application has been very famous among people due to its brilliant features and service. The application is considered to be one of the most popular as people all around the world use this application to connect with their friends as well as keep track of the latest happenings in the world. While the application is considered to be unproblematic, there are instances where people have gotten their Instagram accounts disabled for no reason.
In this guide, we are going to tell you all about a disabled instagram account and the methods that you can try to recover if it is possible. Instagram is known to disable the accounts of people for no reason but sometimes, it can also be some action of yours that may have led Instagram to take this action.
Why is my Instagram account disabled?
Now, the first thing that strikes anyone’s mind when they see that their account is disabled is why did my instagram get disabled? Now, as we have stated earlier that the app may have disabled your account for no reason sometimes but there can be some actions that you may have undertaken that prompted Instagram to disable your account.
You may have violated the terms and conditions of the Instagram policy or you may have used their-party applications. These are some of the reasons why your account might be disabled.
Can you recover your account after getting it disabled?
Another very important aspect to consider before looking for recovery methods for a disabled Instagram account is to be sure whether you can get your account back or not. So, let me tell you that if your account is only disabled then there are chances that you can get it back by following the procedure we will give in our blog further. However, if your account has been deleted or is disabled for more than a month then, it is impossible to get your account back. You cannot recover an account that has been deleted.
We hope that you have understood this part before we move on to the more complex aspects of the Instagram disabled account.
Steps get disabled Instagram account back
If you are thinking too hard about how can I get my Instagram back after being disabled then, quit the worry as we are going to tell you the complete procedure with which you can recover your disabled account. It is not very difficult to do the same and it will not take more than 5 to 6 days if your Instagram has been disabled by the company due to any violation of rules.
If your account has been disabled by you for some time then, you can just try to log into your account back and it will open. You do not need to try some complex steps to get your account back. But, if your account has been disabled by Instagram then, this method will not work for you. You need to follow the steps that we are going to give here to recover your disabled account.
- The first thing you need to do is to open the ‘My Instagram account was deactivated form’. You will get this form on the Instagram support and help page very easily.
- After that, you will see a checkbox on the form which states ‘I understand and wish to continue’. Tick on the box and then press the send button.
- Once you have accepted the terms, the form will open and you need to fill in your correct information in some sections on the form. You need to type your full name, email address and Instagram username.
- Then, you need to give a proper and valid reason on the form why you think that your account should not have been disabled.
- Accept all the terms that are given on the form and submit once you have filled all the information on the form. You can also attach a screenshot if the content that you may think is responsible for the action on Instagram.
- After this, you just need to wait for the email reply from Instagram and this is why you have to keep checking your email inbox repeatedly.
- Once you receive the email, then follow the instructions that are given in the email that will generate a code with which you can recover your Instagram account.
- Instagram will probably take around 3 to 5 days to reactivate your account and this is why you need to keep checking your Insta account to know whether it has been reactivated or not.
This is also the process with which you can recover hacked Instagram account or you can even ask the support team of Instagram to help you with recovering your account.