The process to register yourself for free for the Udyog AAdhar You can now easily register your business for the Udyog Aadhar without going th
The process to register yourself for free for the Udyog AAdhar
You can now easily register your business for the Udyog Aadhar without going through any hassle of travelling to different government offices and standing in the long queue waiting for your time to arrive. You can register yourself online without having to worry about any turmoils at the comfort of your home. All you need to do is know in detail the steps of registering for your business.
Steps to register for the Aadhaar Card
- There is an official website for the Udyog Aadhar registration. All you need to do is create an account if you already do not have one and log in to it to begin the process of your registration.
- You will be directed to a page where you will be required to fill in your Aadhar number and your name in the respective columns. This will help verify your identity and will help in beginning the process of registration.
- Once you have entered the details, recheck it and click below on the generated OTP icon and wait for the OTP to come on your phone number that is registered to the entered aadhar number.
- Once you receive the OTP on your number, enter it in the box provided on the next page.
- Once your OTP matches with the services, you will be directed to a new page wherein a form shall appear that you have to fill in very minutely without any errors.
- Once you are directed to the page of the form, make sure you fill in all the fields properly and recheck all the fields once filled for that is the main process of your verification and your eligibility to get your business registered in the Udyog Aadhar MSME registration. The full form of MSME being the Ministry of Micro, Small, and medium enterprises.
- Make sure you correctly fill in the type of organization you are putting up for the registration of Udyog Aadhar to avoid any nullification of the process.
- Once you are done, go through the entire form and all the neutered details and correct the errors. Once the form filled is error-free, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the submit button to submit your application.
- Once you have to click the submit button, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number for the final verification.
- Enter the OTP generated on your phone and finally click the submit button again and your registration process will be complete.
What are the documents required for registering your company for the Udyog Aadhar?
Since registering your company for the Udyog Aadhar is a legal procedure, you will be requiring most of your government documents for your id proof and personal verification, the Aadhar card is the most vital document for the entire process. Certain other documents required for the verification are as mentioned below:
- Your Aadhaar number provided on your Aadhar card.
- The anime of the owner of the company that is to be registered for the Udyog aadhar.
- What category does the person applying for the registration belong to?
- What type of organization is being put up for the MSME Udyog Aadhar registration.
- Name of the business with its supporting documents which is to be registered.
- Every bank details the applicant.
- All the past key activities of the applicant.
- The national industrial classification code of the applicant.
- The net amount of people that are employed.
- All the required information of the District Industry Centre of the applicant,
- The date on which the business is to be commenced.
What are the benefits of the MSME Udyog Aadhar registration?
There are various added benefits to your company if you register it to the MSME Udyog Aadhar. You can enjoy various perks allotted by the government only if your company is MSME registered, without which you are most likely to pay more than half of your money on the commencement of your business. Some of the benefits of the MSME registration are:
- You can easily generate loans without giving any guarantee.
- You do not have to give any subsidy while taking loans for your business.
- You can easily acquire all the exclusive government subsidies.