Nowadays Australia has become a new destination to Study Abroad. Students are migrating here and this rate is growing rapidly. Each student has some i
Nowadays Australia has become a new destination to Study Abroad. Students are migrating here and this rate is growing rapidly. Each student has some issues regarding their financial situation especially for those who are migrating from other countries they want to earn in Australia while Studying. To address this issue and to guide them they need some expert advice. Students who are facing the same problem can consult education agents in Australia they can guide them about getting part-time jobs while pursuing their studies in Australia. As per the rules and regulations of the Australian Government, a student is allowed to do part-time work. For any queries and doubts regarding getting work in Australia, you can meet expert education agents.
Education agents can assist you in your study visas & working areas as well as expenses to survive in Australia. Perth College allows students only to work for 40 hours every two weeks while you are enrolled in the Course. If any students violate the rule and try to work more than predefined hours than strict actions are taken and the student gets suspended from the college. Education agent guides the students about the visa conditions to work and can guide the student about the wide range of recruiting industries that allows the students to do part-time paid work in various sectors such as retail, hospitality, tourism, agricultural, sales, telemarketing, administration, clerical roles, tutoring, etc while studying in Australia.
How education agents will help you in getting employed?
- Education agents can advise the students if something unexpected happens while doing part-time jobs in Australia. A candidate is eligible for getting compensation until the candidate is not able to work again. Agents will guide you about the insurance policy which will pay for your medical treatment, as well as laws regarding compensation approved by the work health and safety & occupational health safety society.
- Australia is an expensive country. It is very difficult for candidates to survive there. The cost of living and expenses while residing in Australia is very high as compare to other countries. So a lot of changes are implemented in April 2008 that makes it easier for students to do part-time jobs in Australia. With the help of part-time paid work, the students can easily bear the expenses of their accommodation, meals, tuition as well as their other expenses.
- Education agents can help the candidate in getting a reputed job after completing their course. This improves the chances of getting permanent residency in Australia. Our consultant suggests all the possible and legal ways for students to get extend their working visa after completing their studies in Australia. This can be a life-changer for a candidate than what are you waiting for? Just fix an appointment education agent, and give new heights to your carrier.
• Everyone needs expert advice at some point in time. An educational mentor makes your life happy and tension-free. But always keep in mind that students have the restriction of doing work in limited hours. They can work only 20 hours per week during their ongoing semester. The Australian government has framed this law especially for students as they give more concentration on their studies as doing full-time work in various sectors.
• The education agent of Stanley College informs the students about working in Australia after the completion of their studies. The candidate has to achieve the highest score in IELTS Test conducted by the Australian government to get permanent residency in Australia.
• Education Agent guides the student’s about rules and regulations regarding permanent residency as they often change. Candidates should not consider that their studies are only a direct way to acquire permanent residency in Australia.