Anthesis is the funeral service given by the people whose loved ones have passed away. They render all kinds of services like providing a van for the
Anthesis is the funeral service given by the people whose loved ones have passed away. They render all kinds of services like providing a van for the dead body transfer, crematorium services, arrangement of the funeral services, and also the priests. Anthyesti aims to allow the grieving families to do the last rituals for their loved ones.
What is the purpose of Funeral Services?
- It helps the grieving families acknowledge that their loved ones have died.
- It gives them the chance to say their last goodbyes.
- With the help of funerals, people can move on with their life, and it also offers continuity with a hope to keep on living their life.
- Funerals render the grieving family, friends, and community a support system to continue living.
- With the help of funerals, one can understand the meaning and depth of life and death.
Need for a memorial service –
- Pay tribute –
With the help of the memorial service, the families and friends can pay tribute to their loved ones. Among the many purposes, the service helps to realize death, reminds of the present life, and supports them to move on in the difficult phase of life.
- Begin mourning –
It helps the survivors acknowledge death, as it is the first step towards grief that is filled up inside, allowing us to mourn. Mourning can help relax and let go of all the pent-up emotions in an individual for their loved ones who have passed away.
- Receive support –
It allows the families and friends to portray their love and respect for the important people. Sometimes, just looking at how much other people care for their loved ones will comfort them and help them adjust for their loss.
- Helps to express the feelings –
For many years, beliefs, thoughts, and emotions can be expressed with the help of funerals. It allows one to acknowledge that their loved one has died and helps to say their last goodbyes.
Importance of the funeral ceremony rituals –
Rituals are important for family members and friends as it helps them express their deepest thoughts and feelings. It is also very symbolic for everyone because it helps them realize some of the most important events of their life.
What are the common factors among all the rituals?
- Rituals help unite with everyone through these events, and it also furnishes a support system for them to share their common beliefs and values.
- With the help of rituals, families and friends can feel at ease.
- Rituals help express the feelings through the beliefs and feelings when words cannot justify those. Not only objects but also the rituals help to symbolize a greater image.
Therefore, anthyesti can help grieving families, relatives, and friends relax and move on with their lives. With their services of transporting dead bodies, crematorium services, and many more, they can take the burden of doing all the rituals accordingly. Funeral rituals can help grieving members express their beliefs, thoughts, and feelings about their loved ones.