According to the recent report by IMARC Group, titled “Paper Cups Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2
According to the recent report by IMARC Group, titled “Paper Cups Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global paper cups market size reached around 244.7 Billion Units in 2020. On account of these factors, the market is expected to experience stable growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/paper-cups-manufacturing-plant/requestsample
Global Paper Cups Market Trends:
The rising environmental concerns have decreased the sales of plastic cups due to their non-biodegradable nature. In confluence with this, governments of several countries have banned the usage of single-use plastic cups, thereby creating a favorable market for paper cups. Additionally, many established players are taking initiatives to accelerate the recycling rates of plastic-lined paper cups by improving the existing recycling infrastructure. For instance, the Alliance for Beverage Cartons and the Environment (ACE UK) is an agreement between numerous companies, including Costa Coffee, McDonald’s, and Starbucks, aiming to offer numerous recycling points in the United Kingdom. It also facilities the reprocessing of paper cup waste into shopping bags by teaming up with multiple waste management firms. Furthermore, manufacturers have introduced biodegradable cups with waterproof linings of bioplastics obtained from potatoes, corn, and sugarcane, which is expected to fuel the market growth.
- Based on the product type, hot paper cups represent the most preferred type, followed by cold paper cups.
- On the basis of the wall type, the market has been divided into single, double, and triple walls. Among these, single-wall paper cups account for the majority of the total market share.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into tea and coffee; chilled food and beverages; and others. Currently, paper cups are extensively used to serve tea and coffee.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been segmented into residential use; coffee and tea shops; offices and educational institutions; QSR and other fast-food shops; and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has bifurcated into retail and institutional sales, wherein institutional sales exhibit a clean dominance.
- Region-wise, Asia Pacific is the leading market for paper cups. Other major regions include North America, the Middle East and Africa, Europe, and South America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been analyzed in the report, with some of the key players being International Paper Company, Dart Container Corporation, F Bender Limited, Huhtamäki Oyj, and Go-Pak Group.
- Benders Paper Cups
- International Paper
- Dart Container
Key Market Segmentation:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Breakup by Cup Type:
- Hot Paper Cups
- Cold Paper Cups
Breakup by Wall Type:
- Single Wall
- Double Wall
- Triple Wall
Breakup by Application:
- Tea and Coffee
- Chilled Food and Beverages
Breakup by End User:
- Coffee and Tea Shops
- QSR and Other Fast Food Shops
- Offices and Educational Institutions
- Residential Use
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Institutional Sales
- Retail Sales
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/paper-cups-manufacturing-plant
We are updating our reports, If you want latest primary and secondary data (2021-2026) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Email: [email protected]
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800